Let Your Dog Enjoy Exciting and Engaging Activities
Just for Barks is proud to provide a fun and interactive environment for your buddy! We not only keep your dog well-stimulated but select specific games which help reinforce good behavior and safe doggy socialization. Our expert staff lead all of the activities to ensure all of our dogs are participating and excelling.
Your dog’s safety is our number one priority! In order to ensure the best experience at Just For Barks we ask that all of our dogs have the following:
- All dogs have a record of vaccinations which are up to date.
- Every dog must be on a flea prevention regimen.
- All dogs over 6 months of age must be neutered or spayed.
- All dogs must be friendly and social.
- All dogs (except puppies in training) must be able to follow basic commands.
- All dogs must have collars and must arrive and leave on a leash.
How to Join:
If you are interested in having your dog join our pack, the next step is to call and schedule a meet-and-greet with us! This meeting usually lasts 1-1.5hrs where you will have a chance to see our facilities, meet us and get a better idea of what a day at Just For Barks looks like. We will also meet your doggy and assess their behavior, play with them, and build a bond before their first day at daycare.
Now that you have chosen Just For Barks as the perfect fit for you and your dog, it’s time for their first day! Introducing a new member to the pack can be really exciting and a little overwhelming sometimes. For this reason, we will arrange with you, a time and day where the energy of the pack is best suited for your dog so that their transition is smooth and enjoyable.
We offer a wide range of daycare packages to fit you and your doggy’s needs:
- Hourly rate (up to 4 hrs)
- Half day (4-7 hr)
- Full day (7+ hr)
- 5 full-day package – with a built in 5% off
- 10 full-day package - with a built in 10% off
- 20 full-day package - with a built in 20% off
Give us a call for more information!